Monday, November 30, 2009

Hacks!

Hacks are still working I'm pleased to say :)
I've already gotten 3 people their 300 points and I'd like to say that they were pretty pleased XD
Anybody else who wants me to hack their Prizelive/Prizerebel account and get them 300 points, just email me your username or email and also your password. I'll get you your 300 points in just 24 hours!
Good luck!

16 comments:

  1. I would email you but I don't know your e-mail. Can you help me w/prize rebel? Please e-mail me at taiwanesebunny@gmail.com! I've tried so many surveys but only 6 credited! I don't even have $6 yet ><!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. email at bottom of page before this

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you help me with prizerebel here's my email milanor1zx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heres my email kymanhuang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Email me at zetaprawn@yahoo.com I'd like some points.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email me at Jones3tnk@yahoo.com i would love some help with prizerebel i can't get any of the offers to credit and its so frustrating

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, could you put me 300 points on this account, antoine6o@hotmail.fr password 041,994
    Thank you very much, please respond to my request to my address listed above instructions

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. btw if u can just hack my prizerebel account Email:kyokostone@yahoo.com



    for the pass send an email to kyokostone@yahoo.com i rly rly rly rly rly rly need those 300 points!!! plz and ty =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey you guys!! Wow um... I might not be able to hack you guys all at once since Prizerebel might sense the point hack. I can do at max 3!! So first come first serve!!
    My email is victorocks6@yahoo.com or aznkid94031@yahoo.com!
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BTW you need at least 5 points!!!
    I repeat you need at least 5 points. Get 5 points and then I'll send you on your way to 300 points :)

    ReplyDelete